In a list of odd tax deductions published by the Washington Examiner, you guessed it!
Abortion made the list.
They published a list of thirteen odd tax deductions listed below:
1. Pet moving (did you move and bring your pet?)
2. Fostering a pet (care for an animal while it was waiting for adoption?)
3. Guard dogs and service animals (did you use a guard dog to protect your property?)
4. Alternative medicine (acupuncture and a chiropractor?)
5. Abortion and birth control pills ( How strange that pro-abortion advocates aren’t using this as a selling point.)
6. Clarinet lessons (because playing the clarinet helps with the overbite)
8. Legal defenses (got legal issues?)
9. Wigs (upon the advice of a physician for the mental health of a patient)
10. Assume deer donated (You can get a $50 rebate in South Carolina if you donate a processed deer carcass to charity to feed to the hungry.)
11. Childcare (if you volunteer)
12. B-I-N-G-O (In some parts of the country bingo is a way of life, and as such, you can deduct your losses just like any other gambling.)
13. Breast reconstruction (women can deduct expenses for breast reconstruction surgery if they’ve has a mastectomy due to breast cancer)