Jun

Thug Playing The Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Victim

game

A game called “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out” has made its way to Lansing, and it’s exactly how it sounds. The game consists of someone being randomly targeted, then attacked.

It’s a game that has been growing with popularity on the internet, with teenagers filming themselves punching unsuspecting victims. Lansing had its first case of the game brought to light this summer, but it’s possible that it has been happening under the radar for months.

On February 26th a man waiting for his six-year-old daughter to be dropped off from school, had no idea he would be the city’s first reported victim.

“I saw the van circle twice, and the second time three kids came out. I didn’t suspect anything. I hadn’t any enemies, or any reason to believe they would be looking to do anything to me.”

We are not revealing the victim’s identity for his protection.

The victim was attacked by 17-year-old Marvell Weaver. But Weaver did more than try to knock his victim out, he tried to do it with a taser. Luckily for the victim, the taser didn’t work and he was able to protect himself with his concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

“He shoved something into my side. I wasn’t sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn’t sure if it was a knife or a gun,” said the victim.

Weaver was shot twice, in the leg and an inch away from his spine. He’s been sentenced to a year in jail for the attack, but he admits he’s getting off easy.

“It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn’t played the game at all,” said Weaver.

But Weaver say’s this wasn’t the first time he’d played it. Before he was caught, he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions.

Watch Video:

Click like if you support the second amendment

You might also like...

131 Responses to “Thug Playing The Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Victim”

1. Dave Allen

its to bad that Weaver survived, But since he did I hope he changes his ways and better yet changes who he calls friends

2. Walle Walker

NO NO NO two to the chest one to the head. That way we won't have to pay room and board as well as medical for these thugs.

3. Patrick E. Self

lock these punks in a cage with a trained ufc fighter for 15 minutes for every offence they are charged with. I can guarantee you that it will no longer be a *game*

4. Troy Dimick

Corey guess you have failed to realize thugs have killed multiple people playing this game. If you play tgis game you deserve what happens to you

5. William Edward Sobel

If he did die his family would be bitching about how he didn't need to die and that mean old white man was rassisssss. He nebuh did nuffin . you don't start out a life of crime by trying to assault someone with a taser. This shit heads probably been bothering people for years.

6. Larry McAdams

Anyone find it strange that they were circling the block in a van and were just trying to Razer him. Maybe I'm just suspicious minded. Be once the victim was knocked out ,were they planning on loading him in the van?

7. Beau Stroke Lettner

Anyone besides me notice that they say this "game is trending amongst teens" giving the impression that it's not racially motivated. If you watch the videos not once do you see anyone other than black kids playing. Just another case of the liberal media covering up black on white crimes.

8. C Matthew Smith

It's not "teenagers", and the media working so hard to misidentify the enemy is a huge part of the problem. This it the work of black thugs. Racist effing bas-tards who attack other than blacks finding it amusing to cold cock them without warning. There needs to be a rash of deaths of these perps to instill a little fear in these punks. They deserve nothing less.

9. John Fullam Jr.

Hit me and I'm shooting you in the face ! That way your worthless parents won't be able to give you an open casket viewing hope it's worth it…..

10. Daxon Old-man Islander

The best way to enforce non-aggression is an over reaction of violence to show that aggression will not be tolerated.

11. Led Lighting

this is a typical coward game,,normally a group of blacks go on the street and target white individuals and attack mostly from behind or side and try to knock the victim out,,it is very dangerous the victims already smashed heads on side walks,,so Albert they will not take your invitation the cowards,,they even target white women

12. Timothy Amos

The truth hurts when it hits home. All these comments about blacks ganging up on whites..monkey this….monkey that…the media hiding racism…no whites are in the videos??? Whites did the exact same thing for over a hundred years to blacks, even worse!!! But no one came to our defense…there are countless images and videos of whites ganging.up on blacks. I'm.all for open debate, but lets be honest.

13. Ray Stansberry

Have we as people really come to this point???? There's a timelessly accurate saying I haven't heard in a while. Two wrongs don't make a right…in this case its one level of stupid added to another. I would think that we sensible folks are better than that. Then I read some of these comments. *smh*

14. John Eurell

Don't see many blacks on here commenting how what there "brother" did was wrong..
    They figure the white guy overreacted by shooting the little POS. Should of killed his ass

15. Darny Will

they wait for you to be stupid like this in hawaii. Guns?! Dont need guns, all old school. all day, all night. I seen so many soldiers with black eyes and lumps cause they thought they were tough.

16. Kathy Cagle Barber

Actually, it hurts to see violence inflicted on either side when done to an innocent bystander. By your standards, I guess the next step of action would be for the whites to now retaliate…which would then have the blacks retaliate. See how that works, when viewing through your eyes? How about we all let go of the past, move into the present and try to act like civilized human beings and show our kids that we will not tolerate such actions as this cowards "game".

17. Darny Will

Kathy Cagle Barber your right, but guess what, most dont think like that. Did you read the rest of these comments. We need more like you sexy

18. Bill Pierce

in fl the stand your ground law was enacted because iof the carjackings the hoodrats were doing we no longer have a car jacking problem in fl

19. Bill Pierce

20. Charles E Cameron

Ya I hate to agree with the racists on this page, but really. If you're going around doing this, you need a bullet in your head, or at least your comeuppance. Its simple self defense. Poverty breeds ignorance, but thats no excuse for narcissistic violent behavior. I think lots of blacks are incarcerated for stupid reasons, like pot possession, but this kid needed more then 1 year. Should have been charged with felony assault and attempted manslaughter. 1 year is not enough for someone like this.

21. Jason Holden

People saying oh he's just a kid. Bullshite he knew the difference between right and wrong. All you douche bags wana stick up for the criminals. Not one person asked how the VICTIM was. What a shame. He got what he deserved. And I would have hit him with a head shot kid or not I'm protecting myself to the fullest

22. Corey Ritterson

Notice, not once did I say this kid shouldn't be punished.

Here's a little lesson. In the military we are taught that fists can't be met with guns. It's called escalation of force. Why would you be such a pussy that you feel the need to end someone's life permanently who did something like punch you once.

Yes, it is unacceptable. But you know what I do if someone puts their hands on me? I hit back. Grow some balls people.

23. Daxon Old-man Islander

Corey Ritterson

Hit? That's sucker punching with the ability to kill.

That kind of recklessness and disregard for someone's lively hood demands far worse than a simple "hit back".

24. Seth Dubb

Shame on the news for not reporting the fact that this is a black-on-white attack, just like all the others. What they really call it is "polar bear hunting".

25. Danny Branson

I don't want to kill anyone, but I will aim center mass if I feel threatened by some dumb a$$ playing this stupid game. Have a friend who didn't go down with the first or second punch so the whole crew jumped him and threw him a beatdown. 7 days in ICU and multiple fractures. I will not allow that to happen to me.

26. Bob Kern

Daxon Old-man Islander: What a moronic statement. It's called self defense you idiot! I'd like to see your reaction if it happened to you or someone you loved by some criminal thug, you self righteous bleeding heart liberal ideologue hypocrite!

27. Greg G-man

I was wondering something…. Can anyone tell me the racial back rounds of these so called knock out thugs? Or would you be racist if you told me?

28. Daxon Old-man Islander

Bob Kern What the fuck are you on about? I'm in full agreement to kill the little prick.

29. Tony Robinson

He certainly got what he deserved but a few of you forget that white kids started this silliness, they've been lucky so far and have been picking the right victims.

30. Judson Giddens

Corey Ritterson not sure who is training you but in my old unit and in law enforcement you meet force with a higher level of force. It is called a deterrent. It is also allowing you to maintain control of the situation.

31. Judson Giddens

Dan Garcia wth does that matter. but no, just someone that isn't going to be walked on by ignorant ass thugs

32. Kyle David Fenrick

how does Knock out, have anything to do with being attacked by a taser?

unfortunately, all the people who "play" this game, are scum. The definition of pieces of shit, and does not deserve anything less. I don't think anyone deserves to die or be put to death by anyone, but they are a disgrace to the human race

33. Troy Dimick

Corey how the fuck do you hit back after you get knocked out and then most likely robbed? It's called the knockout game for a reason. You get knocked out with one punch.

34. Timothy Amos

"Bill Pierce
    so youre saying that because this happened in history its ok for black people to be violent now wtf is wrong with you?"

Uhhh…that's not what I said at all. That's what you took from my statement. I denounce any violence. My words should have been chosen more carefully I suppose. My comment was intended for those spewing hate at all blacks because some misguided teens act like fools, which by the way is not native to blacks!! I was speaking to the idiots that call blacks names and , believe we are mongrels. By their comments, they are showing they are the true racist. Why resort to race bashing if you are sincere. Blacks endured much more than being "knocked out", at least you can wake up from that. My question is …if I posted videos of whites walking up to blacks and punching them…would it be as hideous or outrageous then??? Darny Will is right, you all don't HEAR me. Youare just hearing what you wantbto hear.I never said I was for this nonsense. that's rediculous..

35. Timothy Amos

Seriously?? I can't believe some people. Cover ups for White on black crimes have been the norm for centuries!!!why is different for you??? like I said…it hurts to see it when it's your people…truth hurts when it hits home…

36. Pamela Ferguson Hankins

I'll tell you why, in the instance of The Knock-out "game"….one of the first instances we heard of this "game" here in the St. Louis area was when one of these waste of oxygen THUGS clubbed an elderly man who subsequently DIED from the blow!!!! The victim in the story above said clearly that he didn't know WHAT his attacker jammed in his ribs, only that "it had force to it"!!! He was justified!

37. Aaron Odum

Noticed there weren't any white people playing this game. Or asians. Or hsipanics. They were all the same race.

38. Timothy Amos

You mean "their" brother, and yes HE WAS WRONG…IT'S STUPID…but Its not a "black" thing, it's a human thing…now comment on how what your "brothers" did wrong to millions of blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians….oh I forgot…that's not your fault right? Well neither is this mine….

39. Nate Da Skate

THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW.. I NEVER ATTACKED A BLACK PERSON FOR ANY REASON AND I HAVE NEVER OWNED A SLAVE IN 1968, LIVING IN CHICAGO, I WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. THE DAY AFTER M.L.KING WAS MURDERED. I WAS ATTACKED AND BEATEN BY 8 BLACK MEN BECAUSE I WAS A WHITE BOY. I DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE. AGAINST THIS MANY MEN. I HAVE THREE GRAND CHILDREN THAT ARE HALF BLACK AND I LOVE THEM. HOWEVER, SINCE OBAMA WAS ELECTED AND IS BEST FRIENDS WITH BIG MOUTH AL SHARPTON, WHO I CONSIDER TO BE A "NIGGER", NOT A BLACK MAN, THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR THE WORSE IN THIS COUNTRY. THERE IS RACIAL TENSION IN THE AIR LIKE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN. I REFUSE TO TAKE ANOTHER BEATING BY A BLACK MAN SIMPLY BECAUSE I'M WHITE. IF THIS HAPPENS, SOMEBODY WILL LOSE THEIR "GOOD SONS WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG".

40. Chris Reynolds

So what do you do? Stand there and get punched in front of your daughter? How do you know they are going to stop with one punch? No, he fucked up, he gets what he gets.

41. Nate Da Skate

MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR THE WHITES TO START THE KNOCK OUT GAME WITH THE NEWS REPORTERS IN THE STREET. BASH A COUPLE OF THEIR HEADS TOGETHER AND THEY WILL START REPORTING AGAIN. THEY'RE STUCK IN A RUT LIKE A BROKEN RECORD AND NEED THAT TAP ON THE SHOULDER TO GET THEM GOING AGAIN.

42. Chris Reynolds

Timothy Amos It seems more blacks than whites are participating in this "game". From rap videos and lifestyle, the MSM is molding black youth into a GANGSTA mentality. Gold chains, bling bling murder bitches. <Thats the message. Someone approved of what is displayed on TV. Someone WANTS the youth turned into gang banging thugs. Thats the goal. I'm not racist, I have many black friends. But roll through a black neighborhood you don't see just black people, you seen teens acting tough and grilling you as you go by, women filling the "baby momma" stereotype, on and on, and there is only one reason people act like that. Its what they are shown and what they are encouraged to become. No offense to anyone.

43. John Windbigler

Too bad it didn't kill the shit for brains and everyone wonders why people are predigest towards Blacks get your heads out of the sand.

44. Mark Warren

Timothy Amos ….I dont see any white people doing this…Its always the blacks….Blacks have ALWAYS been violent and always will be…Its a fact!

45. Chris Reynolds

Mark Warren "whites" are pretty fucked up too, it just doesnt sell as well.

46. Jeremy Imrussianbro Cwikla

Timothy Amos Or we could talk about how African kings sold their own people into slavery… or how every race has been enslaved at some point in time… or how Christians were enslaved along Africa's Ivory Coast… But I guess we don't have much use for facts anymore, now do we? It's much easier to play a victim and blame others.

47. Timothy Amos

No Arthur Joseph McCafferty..not at all. I'm just saying this has been going on for hundreds of years to all races. But it seems when the media shows selective clips of random events and labels them, the comments on the board are immature at best. All I hear is race bashing, name calling. Defending yourself is fine, but when the subject turns to race, it shows who the real intelligent people are. It also shows true racism, even if the person saying it, doesn't believe they are a racist. That's the problem with racism, everyone's race is better or knows more than the next persons race, when in reality the elites of the world don't care about any of us. While we make ignorant comments about fabricated talking points, they further take away our freedoms, and sovereignty. It's just disappointing that we as humans havent waken up to this fraud. Like Chris Reynolds said, blacks have been intentionally programmed to behave this way, also whites, yes it goes in white communties as well. There are several documented cases, so I'm just saying this should not be a bashing of black people, but a conversation on youth violence in general! The comments here suggest racially motivated beliefs…

48. Timothy Amos

Jeremy I agree, if u read my earlier comments, I said "all races" have done this…those ARE facts you stated. Again my past comments stated, THE ELITES and ROYALS of the world have always told it's citizens who to hate, and why to hate them. It's up to you to scide to hate. And me being a victim is implied because I feel like.our entire journey to the present is a natural reaction to years of oppression..And the FACT is, yes there were some Africans who sold their own people, but that EVERY RACE . No one implemented a more lucrative and inhumane form of slave trading until Europe invaded Africa…until then yes, slavery had happened. In every race since the beginning of time until right now. Yes I am playing victim, we all are. Im military vet, and I've been all around the world, and the US. One thing I can tell you, is that whether you believe it or not, we are all the same, the only difference is how our brains were programmed from birth, mainly the media, and your environment.

49. John Eurell

Dumb ass looks happy in his prison interview.. And why shouldn't he be. He gets to eat every day. He gets to hang out with his dad in the yard. Wait I could be wrong. He has no idea who his daddy is.. Typical !!

50. Charles Vamos Jr

If a kid does stupid shit like he did then yes. There is no way of telling what he stuck in his back, are we supposed to stop and ask before we react? Corey Ritterson I am sorry , but a lot of people won't just bend over and cry for mercy like you would.

51. Timothy Amos

Mark Warren by that comment you are definitely a racist. And no? You don't see whites doing this? It's all over the internet. YouTube, Facebook…you don't see any blacks doing it either! Lol u saw some footage on the news. This is what I mean. You can't possibly be a logical thinker and make that statement. Ok so what if no whites did this? There's still the school shooters, white..public place shootings, white, bombings in the US, white….I could go on…serial killers,white….it goes either way…the world is full of evil people regardless of color, by looking at history itself you should see this…

52. Sean Oneill

Darny Will I remember an Hawaiin guy in Germany when I was in the service who was lipping off to a white soldier,with ten black guys to back him up.The white guy went outside with him and cleaned his plow with one punch!Down he went in a heap.The rest of his combat support 'cowards" backed right off.Two weeks later I was at the service club and the same little greaser approched me and started lipping off.I broke is GD jaw with one punch and the MPs came and dragged his greasy carcass off.So much for tough Hawaiins!!

53. Josh Bledsoe

The thug will try again and hopefully the next time he will get made good. It's a shame he lived. If they try the Knock Out Game on you introduce them to the Glock Out Game.

54. Valerie Walker

what is going to eventually happen and i hate to say this but it is going to come down to is anyone seeing a group of teens or young adults coming at them is going to end up shooting first. whether the dudes had ill intentions or not. they are creating an atmosphere of fear of young ppl esp young blacks, fulfilling all the white ppl fears and stereotyping of young blacks. this isnt cool or funny and is leading to a level of hate and fear that is going to end up very ugly and innocent ppl being killed because someone was afraid. parents and older community leaders need to get these kids in check and quick.

55. Josh Bledsoe

The Mainstream News Media are either afraid of being called racist or of making one of their favored groups look bad. It doesn't matter because the Knock Out Game is almost exclusively done by blacks against whites and Asians; many people already know this and more are starting to realize it. It's also failing when other crimes (in these cases too) are committed because when they omit the criminal's description or call them "teens" everyone who pays attention immediately knows it was perpetrated by blacks.

56. Dale Weaver

would have been better if he got paralyzed, he's not sorry he's still making excuses " we didn't rob them it's just a game" too bad he can still walk. You punch someone and they fall, they can hit there heads and die, who knows so you bleeding hearts out there don't say I'm being too harsh, next time it could be your mom or other family member.

57. Michael Hankins

Wrong Timothy; The Republican Party came to aid of blacks in 1863 and all through out the remaining years of the 19th century and then, The NRA came to the aid of blacks in the 1920's and 1930's

58. Michael Hankins

Timothy Amos Again you are wrong. You left out the thousands of Irish, Welsh and other Caucasian immigrants who were set-upon by other whites in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
    How convenient….

59. Jim Schwendinger

Or kidnap his little girl ! That's what I thought, too, when I first read this story. 'Wouldn't be the first time a bunch of urban animals kidnapped, raped and killed a little white girl.

60. Jin Loadholt

Jim Schwendinger nothing like the countless times savage ass crackas raped and kill little black girls…and boys. You degenerate piece of shit.

61. Vic Santana

Robert Marcus So he would be stalked and murdered by a fat bigoted self appointed neighborhood watch cop wanna be? No, this kid was out looking for trouble. Martin was profiled, stalked and murdered by a cowardly obese wanna be cop.

62. Vic Santana

Timothy Amos What yr saying is new wrongs are justified by old wrongs. THAT kind of thinking is wrong.

63. Vic Santana

Timothy Amos Yr mistake is addressing old crimes as if they justify new crimes. They don't.

64. Mike Finamore

It's called "situational awareness" Keep your eyes moving at all times!
    Know what is around you, especially if it MOVES!

65. Mary McNally

Vic Santana Get your facts straight. The punk thug trayvon was killed while pounding someone's head into the sidewalk. Mr. Zimmerman had GONE BACK TO HIS VEHICLE and even trayvons uneducated girlfriend said that trayvon circled around to attack Mr. Zimmerman. A jury found Mr. Zimmerman INNOCENT and declared it had been SELF DEFENSE.