During an interview on NBC, Hillary Clinton made the statement that the 5 terrorists are not a threat to America. She claimed that they are only a threat to their Islamic countries from which they came. She completely ignored the fact of who they were. This is just a glimps of their titles.
- Khairulla Khairkhwa was part of the Taliban’s highest governing body before the U.S. invaded Afghanistan in 2001
- Mullah Mohammad Fazl commanded the main force fighting the U.S.-backed Northern Alliance in 2001, and served as chief of army staff under the Taliban regime
- Mullah Norullah Noori served as governor of Balkh province in the Taliban regime and played some role in coordinating the fight against the Northern Alliance
- Abdul Haq Wasiq was the deputy chief of the Taliban regime’s intelligence service.
- Mohammad Nabi Omari was a minor Taliban official in Khost Province and was the Taliban’s chief of communications and helped al Qaeda members escape
At the end Hillary claims that they don’t leave anyone left behind, regardless of the circumstance. Hasn’t everyone heard of Benghazi?
Click like if you will not vote for Hillary